Taiwan’s official portal for securities-related laws and regulations was recently updated with changes to nine of its English translations by Winkler Partners.
The Winkler Partners Translation Department has produced the English translations of securities laws and regulations for the portal since 2002. The portal is updated twice a month with new and revised content.
Currently, the site contains 1,455 securities laws and regulations, 644 of which have been translated into English. The site also contains 6,623 administrative letters of interpretation and 1,996 court judgments.
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing Securities Trading on the GTSM
- GTSM Directions Governing Clearing and Settlement Operations for Securities Traded on the GTSM
- Regulations Governing Securities Trading on the GreTai Securities Market
- Securities and Exchange Act
- GreTai Securities Market Procedures for Suspension or Termination of Securities Firm Operations
- GreTai Securities Market Regulations Governing Applications by Securities Firms for Resumption of Business after Suspension
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing Trading of Exchange-Traded Fund Beneficiary Certificates
- GreTai Securities Market Operation Directions Governing Liquidity Providers of Exchange-Traded Fund Beneficiary Certificates
- GreTai Securities Market Guidelines for Providing Financial Derivative Services to General Customers
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing the Repurchase of Taiwan Depositary Receipts by Secondary Listed Companies
- GreTai Securities Market Administration Rules for Financial Derivative Trade Database
- GreTai Securities Market Contract for Financial Derivative Trade Database
- GreTai Securities Market Operation Directions for the System for Early Settlement of Financial Derivatives Transactions