Taiwan’s official portal for securities-related laws and regulations was recently updated with changes to nine of its English translations by Winkler Partners.
The Winkler Partners Translation Department has produced the English translations of securities laws and regulations for the portal since 2002. The portal is updated twice a month with new and revised content.
Currently, the site contains 1,451 securities laws and regulations, 577 of which have been translated into English. The site also contains 6,514 administrative letters of interpretation and 1,78o court judgments.
1. Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act
2. Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Procedures for Press Conferences Concerning Material Information of Listed Companies
3. Regulations Governing The Use Of Trading Information
4. GreTai Securities Market Procedures for the Review of Financial Reports of GTSM Listed Companies
5. GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing Management of Foreign Currency Denominated International Bonds
6. GreTai Securities Market Supplemental Directions for Applications by Financial Holding Companies for GTSM Listing
7. GreTai Securities Market Supplemental Directions for Applications by Investment Holding Companies for Over-the-Counter Listing
8. GreTai Securities Market Supplemental Rules Governing Applications by Group Enterprises for GTSM Listing of Stock
9. Standards for Determining Unsuitability for GTSM Listing under Article 10, Paragraph 1 of the GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing the Review of Securities for Trading on the GTSM