The following updated translations by Winkler Partners were recently published on Taiwan’s official portal for securities-related laws and regulations:
- Regulations Governing Stock Exchanges
- Regulations Governing the Preparation of Financial Reports by Company-Type Stock Exchanges
- Regulations Governing the Preparation of Financial Reports by Securities Issuers
- GreTai Securities Market Procedures for Verification and Disclosure of Material Information of Companies with GTSM Listed Securities
- GreTai Securities Market Procedures for the Review of Securities for GTSM Listing
- GreTai Securities Market Handling Procedures for Routine Regulation and Regulation by Exception of Financial and Business Affairs of GTSM Listed Companies
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing the Electronic Bond Trading System
- GreTai Securities Market Operation Directions for Announcement or Notice of Attention to Trading Information and Dispositions
- Regulations Governing Centralized Securities Depository Enterprises
- Regulations Governing Futures Exchanges
- Regulations Governing Futures Commission Merchants
- Regulations Governing Futures Clearing Houses
- GreTai Securities Market Regulations Governing Over-the-Counter Trading of Financial Derivatives by Securities Firms
The Winkler Partners Translation Department has produced the English translations of securities laws and regulations for the portal since 2002. The portal is updated twice a month with new and revised content.
Currently, the site contain 1,463 securities laws and regulations, 540 of which have been translated into English. The site also contains 6,269 administrative letters of interpretation and 1,487 court judgments.