The following updated translations by Winkler Partners were recently published on Taiwan’s official portal for securities-related laws and regulations:
- Regulations Governing Responsible Persons and Associated Persons of Securities Firms
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Securities Borrowing and Lending Rules
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Rules Governing Auction of Listed Securities by Consignment
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing the Review of Foreign Securities for Trading on the GTSM
- GreTai Securities Market Procedures for Review of GTSM Trading of Foreign Securities
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing the Review of Emerging Stocks for Trading on the GTSM
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing Securities Trading on the GTSM
- Regulations Governing Securities Firms
- Operating Rules for Securities Lending by Securities Firms
The Winkler Partners Translation Department has produced the English translations of securities laws and regulations for the portal since 2002. The portal is updated twice a month with new and revised content.
Currently, the site contain 1,459 securities laws and regulations, 549 of which have been translated into English. The site also contains 6,242 administrative letters of interpretation and 1,438 court judgments.