Winkler Partners Attorneys at Law of Taiwan and Foreign Legal Affairs is seeking a community and communications professional to lead the firm’s social and environmental initiatives, including the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing the firm’s B Corporation status and community relationships
- Coordinating the firm’s participation in commercial and legal organizations
- Planning media coverage and speaking engagements for senior colleagues
- Strengthening existing and identifying new relationships with non-profit organizations
- Maintaining the firm’s website and social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Drafting, authoring and editing legal articles and other written media
- Supporting other administrative roles within the firm (secretarial, finance department, etc.)
- The successful applicant must be able to legally work in Taiwan. This means you will hold either: Taiwanese citizenship, an APRC, an open work permit, an Employment Gold Card or other work authorization documents.
- Knowledge of or experience in corporate social responsibility (CSR) topics including environmental issues is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in community relations.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and an open mind.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills equivalent to that of a native speaker, with at least intermediate or advanced spoken Mandarin Chinese, including listening and reading abilities.
- Experience with WordPress and social media is a plus.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, and gender identity, and encourage applicants from under-represented communities to apply. Our office is inclusive, diverse and highly bilingual. It is a great environment to improve Mandarin Chinese language skills.
Please send a current resume and one-page cover letter outlining why you believe you are an ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.