Taiwan’s official portal for securities-related laws and regulations was recently updated with thirteen new or revised English translations by Winkler Partners.
The Winkler Partners Translation Department has produced the English translations of securities laws and regulations for the portal since 2002. The portal is updated twice a month with new and revised content.
Currently, the site contains 1,489 securities laws and regulations, 665 of which have been translated into English. The site also contains 6,824 administrative letters of interpretation and 2,199 court judgments.
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing the Use of the Gofunding Zone
- Regulations Governing the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms
- Regulations Governing Investment in Securities by Overseas Chinese and Foreign Nationals
- Procedures and Fees for Inquiry, Examination, and Issuance of Copies of Computer-
- Processed Personal Data in the Securities and Futures Industries
- Standards Governing the Security of Personal Data Files in the Securities and Futures Industries
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Rules Governing Information Filing by
- Companies with TWSE Listed Securities and Offshore Fund Institutions with TWSE Listed Offshore Exchange-Traded Funds
- GreTai Securities Market Procedures for Press Conferences Concerning Material
- Information of Companies with GTSM Listed Securities
- GreTai Securities Market Rules Governing Information Reporting by Companies with GTSM Listed Securities
- Establishment of an Information and Communications Security Inspection System for Futures Commission Merchants
- Directions for Futures Trading by Overseas Chinese and Foreign Nationals